Boston - Freedom Trail- 1 Day by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit the site of the "Tea Party" , walk the Freedom trail, then see the Boston Harbor and Quincy Market. Continue the day with a visit to Harvard, MIT and Cambridge Universities
- Departs from: Tour Departs Friday and Sundays
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts in: New York
- Ends in: New York City
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
One Day Tour Departing Friday or Sunday!
NEW YORK - BOSTON - NEW YORK
Depart New York along the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts and to its capital Boston.
Upon arrival in Boston our tour starts with a walk along the Freedom Trail, then on to the Boston harbor the sight of the famous "Tea Party", the navy ship the "Constitution" and Bunkers Hill, see the downtown financial district.
Break for lunch at Quincy Market and enjoy the the Boston Commons.
After lunch we cross the Charles River to stroll in the squares of the universities of Cambridge, Harvard and MIT.
In the late afternoon we will depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.