Long Island Wineries and Shopping by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore the award winning wineries of this unique region right outside of New York City and then enjoy bargain hunting at the shopping outlet before the day ends
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts in: New York
- Ends in: New York City
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Wednesday
NEW YORK - LONG ISLAND WINERIES - NEW YORK
Depart New York East through the borough of Queens leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. Watch the scenery change from buildings to lush green farm lands rolling hills and vineyards. We stop at Riverhead for a warm and typical country breakfast, and then continue East to the North Fork that has become a wine making center in New York, producing award winning wines year after year over the last 10 years.
Our wine experience starts with Paumonok vineyards, the winery is a renovated turn-of-the-century barn. The spacious tasting room was built on top of the barrel cellar. It is surrounded by an inviting deck overlooking the vineyards. One of the standout wines is included in the book "1001 wines to taste before you die" enjoy an introduction to wine making and a tasting at this mainstay of Long Island wines
Next Stop Macari Vineyards, here we enjoy a wine discussion and tasting with one of the true experts from Macari, we can learn how they are on the cutting edge of viticulture and are dedicated to a more natural approach to winemaking. Joseph Macari, Jr. is recognized as a pioneer in the movement towards organic and sustainable farming. Macari's airy Tasting Room and Winery is our perfect setting. An architectural beauty, designed by Carol DiCicco-Vinci. While visiting the winery's tasting area, take in the spectacular vineyard views off the beautiful stone and timber deck.
After a short break we continue to Martha Clara where we enjoy a picnic lunch together with our tasting, this is one of the oldest and respected wineries in Long Island winning awards annually for the last 10 years.
After lunch we head West towards the Tanger Outlets where we pick up our mall goodies and - find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the late afternoon we will depart west for an evening arrival in New York.
MIN AGE FOR WINE TASTER 21 YEARS
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.