Niagara-Falls 2 Day Stay by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Depart from New York passing through the Finger Lake region experience the colorful lighting of Niagara Falls......
- Departure times: 07:00am
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts in: New York
- Ends in: New York City
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 70.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- It is the traveler's responsibility to have the correct documents pertaining to crossing the border between the USA and Canada (Passports and Visas)
- This tour is available to passengers without a visa for Canada they will be accommodated on the American Side of the falls.
Included in price:
Day 1: Monday
NEW-YORK - FINGER LAKES - NIAGARA-FALLS
This morning we depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
Tour the American Side of the Falls including the American Falls, Goat Island and sister Island At night tour Niagara Falls where we can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Overnight: Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8
Day 2: Tuesday
NIAGARA-FALLS - NEW YORK
Leaving the hotel, hear the thundering water of Niagara-falls. See the falls up close from the Horse shoe falls and, experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October). In April tour the Scenic Tunnels.
At Noon we depart south to New-York Sate.
On the way to New York, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way, find your own bargain with brand name stores for less.
Evening return to New York.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.