Niagara-Falls & 1000 Islands 3 Day Stay by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience the roaring waters of the world famous Niagara falls, enjoy Toronto home to the CN tower. see the 1000 islands home to the rich and famous and so much more besides...
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts in: New York
- Ends in: New York City
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 140.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- It is the traveler's responsibility to have the correct documents pertaining to crossing the border between the USA and Canada
- (Passports and Visas)
Included in price:
Day 1: Sunday
NEW-YORK - FINGER LAKES - NIAGARA-FALLS
This morning we depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
Tour the American Side of the Falls including the American Falls, Goat Island and sister Island At night tour Niagara Falls where we can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Overnight: Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8
Day 2: Monday
NIAGARA-FALLS - TORONTO - 1000 ISLANDS
Leaving the hotel, hear the thundering water of Niagara-falls. See the falls up close from the Horse shoe falls and, experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October). In April tour the Scenic Tunnels. Around noon depart to the picturesque village of Niagara on the lake, (May to October only) before we continue to Toronto, the largest city in the biggest country in the world! See City Hall, Parliament, and Eaton Center. Towards evening depart Toronto east along the world famous Lake Ontario for an evening arrival to the 1000 Islands area. In April we return to Niagara Falls for overnight.
Overnight Gananoque - Clarion Inn.(Winter Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8)
Day 3: Tuesday
1000 ISLANDS - NEW YORK
We start the day with a cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands along the St Laurence river, see the houses of the rich and famous built atop private islands. (May to October) After the cruise we head south to New-York Sate.
In April we spend the morning visiting the Welland Canal Locks see how this amazing testament to man's ingenuity can move huge ships up and down the Niagara escarpment, we stop for lunch in Niagara on the Lake a unique lakeside village. After lunch we head to New York State. On the way to New York, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way, find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. Evening return to New York.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.