The Hamptons and Outlet Shopping by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit the palygrounds of the rich and famous, Where Speilberg, Seinfeld, & more, live and play the Hamptons, & Sag Harbor then go bargain hunting at the outlets.
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts in: New York
- Ends in: New York City
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Day 1: Tuesday
NEW YORK - THE HAMPTONS, SAG HARBOR - NEW YORK
We depart New York East through the borough of Queens leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. We begin to appreciate why the rich and famous chose to make Long Island their own personal playground when the scenery transforms from tall buildings to magnificent landscaping and gorgeous flowers in the springtime.
We stop at Riverhead for a warm and typical country breakfast, and then continue East we pass the Long Island Duck before arriving to the famous Southhampton where residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman, Steven Spielberg and others have made it their home. This is definitely the place to see and be seen.
We start our tour strolling down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical area the harbor and along ocean drive, passing some of the homes of the rich and famous along the way. After we have had our fill of the rich and famous, we continue to Sag Harbor a picturesque and quaint town that invites its visitors to enjoy it's unique atmosphere. Take your time to tour the harbor and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
After lunch we head West towards the Tanger Outlets where we pick up our mall goodies and then explore the stores - find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the late afternoon we will depart west for an evening arrival in New York
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.