Washington DC-Philadelphia-Amish Country- 2 Days by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
From N.Y to Philadelphia, visit the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rocky steps. Continue to D.C, see the White House, Capitol Hill,Lincoln memorial. Visit the Amish Country.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts in: New York
- Ends in: New York City
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 70.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Wednesday
NEW-YORK - PHILADELPHIA - WASHINGTON DC
Depart New York through New Jersey and Pennsylvania and to the city of brotherly love Philadelphia. Upon arrival we embark on a panoramic tour that includes, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elfert Alley (The oldest inhabited street in America) and more. Arriving in the Historic area of Philadelphia we visit the famous Liberty Bell, and Constitution square and Constitution Hall, one of the symbols of freedom in America.
Departing Philadelphia we see the famous "Rocky Steps" and then continue south
passing through the states of Delaware and Maryland before arriving directly on Capitol Hill. See the Capitol, Senate and White House to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington, Korea and Vietnam Memorials.
Overnight: Howard Johnson Cheverly
Day 2: Thursday
WASHINGTON DC - AMISH COUNTRY - NEW YORK
Start the day with a visit to Arlington National Cemetery the changing of the guards and the Kennedy family gravesite.
Next, visit the Mint and learn how the US tries to keep the US Dollar safe from counterfeiters. We then head north to Lancaster county home of the Amish people. We start our visit with a ride on an authentic Amish Buggy through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, no electricity, running water, telephone service, or appliances.
After the ride we visit the Amish marketplace where we can shop for handmade arts crafts and products.
In the late afternoon we depart east for an evening arrival in New York.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.