1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red and White Fleet
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome aboard San Francisco's most popular bay cruise, with free audio narration in twelve languages. Sail under the Golden Gate, around Alcatraz, and past Angel Island.
- Departs from: The 1-hour bay cruise starts at 10 am everyday, and departs about every 30-45 minutes. There are 8-14 departures depending on the season. Please visit www.redandwhite.com for a fully detailed schedule, or call 415-673-2900.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: San Francisco
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended during the winter/Spring/Fall months and evenings.
- During the summer sun block and a hat is recommended.
Included in price:
Welcome aboard San Francisco's most popular bay cruise - the only cruise with headphone audio in 12 languages! Onboard this 1-hour cruise, sail along San Francisco's waterfront, under the Golden Gate and around Alcatraz.
Departing from Pier 43 ½ in the heart of Historic Fisherman's Wharf, sail past the San Francisco skyline and view the lively neighborhood of North Beach, the famous swimming clubs of Aquatic Park, the historic vessels at Hyde Street Pier, the San Francisco Maritime National Park, and numerous other exciting sights.
As you head west towards the Golden Gate Bridge, cruise along Fort Mason and the Marina District which was devastated in the 1989 earthquake. Next, enjoy views of Crissy Field and the lush hillsides of the Presidio-both former army installations-that are now part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Don't miss incredible photo opportunities when sailing directly under the massive 4,200-foot span of the 746-foot tall Golden Gate Bridge.
As you steam back into the Bay, travel past the wildlife reserves of the Marin Headlands and the legendary town of Sausalito, once home to the 1960s' flower generation. With Angel Island State Park to your left, slowly cruise around the infamous Island of Alcatraz. On your way back to Fisherman's Wharf, see the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, and Coit Tower. After a full hour of exciting sights, the barking sea lions at Pier 39 welcome you back to Pier 43 ½, where you can visit two National Historic Landmarks, the WWII submarine "USS Pampanito" and merchant vessel "USS Jeremiah O'Brien."
Seasonally, a full bar with drinks, snacks and merchandise is available aboard.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.