Baja Beach Daze Mexico - 9 Days by Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Watch dolphins and soaring manta rays from our remote beach camp. Snorkel through turquoise waters, stand in the shadows of towering cacti, and discover forgotten villages.
- Departs from: Trip departs San Francisco on Friday evening. Departures from Los Angeles or San Diego are the following Saturday morning. Trip returns to San Diego and Los Angeles Saturday morning, then San Francisco Saturday evening.
- Departure time(s): Monthly
- Duration: 9 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
- Sleeper Coach
Required for Extras:
- $131.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- **DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVEL TO BAJA**
- It is your responsibility to have the appropriate documentation for travel in Mexico as well as re-entry into the United States. The Green Tortoise cannot wait for passengers who are delayed at the border due to improper paperwork. All passengers need proof of citizenship. This may be in the form of either (1) a valid passport, or (2) a driver's license with a picture and an original, embossed Birth Certificate. Foreign Citizens should call the San Francisco Mexican Consulate for Visa requirements. The consulate has a voice mail system to help you determine your needs. Their number is 415-354-1700; or check the minister of foreign affairs website: www.consulmex-la.com
- A detailed list of things to bring and extra expenses will be provided once the tour is booked.
Included in price:
Day 0San Francisco
Day 2San Ignacio
Day 3Playa Escondida
Day 4Playa Escondida
Day 5Playa Escondida
Day 6Playa Escondida
Day 8Catavina & Ensenada
Day 9San Francisco
Whale Watching (when in season)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD131.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|