Burning Man - 7 Days by Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
With the Green Tortoise, the hassle of food, water and transportation are taken care of. Plus, you'll have the instant community and security of the Tortoise at center camp.
- Departs from: Trip departs San Francisco on Tuesday evening, and returns to San Francisco the following Monday morning.
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
Required for Extras:
- $76.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- It is important that you read the Burning Man Survival Guide: www.burningman.com.
- We will provide you with a list of things to bring once you have made your booking.
Included in price:
The price includes all of your food and drinking water, camping, and round-trip transportation.
We're also selling festival entrance tickets for our passengers.
Going to Burning Man with the Tortoise is an awesome experience - you'll meet fantastic people from all over the planet, our cookouts are the envy of everyone on the Playa, and we'll have a nice big shade structure at our campsite so you can escape the heat. We've been doing the Burning Man thing for ages and we've got it down to a science!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD76.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.