California Coastal Crawler - San Francisco to LA by Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore the California Coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Big Sur, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Coastal Redwoods, and Pacific Beaches. One way (3 days) or round trip (7 days).
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
Required for Extras:
- $26.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1San Francisco to Santa Cruz, Monterey and Big Sur
Cruise the California Coast! Wiggle your toes on a Pacific Beach, trek through the Redwoods, spot surfers in Santa Cruz, and wander Monterey's Cannery Row. Fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves at our camp under the Coastal Redwoods of Big Sur.
Day 2Big Sur to California Coastal Camp
Wake up at Big Sur and head south along the California Coast. At San Simeon State Park, take an optional tour of Hearst Castle, hike through the surrounding wetlands, or soak up some sun at the beach. Catch a beautiful sunset and sleep under the starts at our coastal camp.
Day 3California Coastal Camp to Los Angeles
Spot cliffside mansions in Malibu before checking out some Los Angeles highlights, including the LA County Museum of Arts, La Brea Tar Pits, and shopping with the stars on Melrose Ave. We'll drop you off at a hostel in Hollywood or Santa Monica (our one way trip ends here).
Days 4-6Los Angeles Weekend
Round trip passengers will have three full days to explore LA, either on your own or with your friends. The bus will pick you up at your hostel on the morning of Day 7 and bring you back to San Francisco.
Day 7Return to San Francisco
After we pick you up at your hostel and stop for breakfast on the road, enjoy a relaxing ride back to San Francisco.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD26.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|