Death Valley Loop - 3 Days/4 Nights by Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A 3 day/4 night trip departing from and returning to San Francisco, taking in the various desert landscapes of Death Valley National Park. Fun camp nights and cookouts included!
- Departs from: Most Death Valley trips depart San Francisco on Friday night, returning early Tuesday morning. (Some run from Thursday night through Monday morning).
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
- Sleeper Coach
Required for Extras:
- $61.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- A full list of things to bring is provided upon booking.
Included in price:
For desert enthusiasts and novices alike, Death Valley National Park is deservedly renowned. Home to extremes such as lowest point, driest weather, and the hottest temperatures in North America, Death Valley is nonetheless astonishingly full of life. After a morning soak at Tecopa Hot Springs, we'll head for Zabriskie Point at the edge of the Funeral Mountains. Explore the colorful badlands of rain-sculpted mudstone, then visit the salt flats of Badwater, the lowest point in the western hemisphere.
Hike into Ubehebe crater, a 500-foot deep remnant of an ancient volcanic eruption. Spend the afternoon trekking while watching for wildlife at the Mesquite Flat Dunes.
Walk through the marble narrows of Mosaic Canyon, and stop at Father Crowley Point for views of the Panamint Mountains, Rainbow Canyon, and Telescope Peak. Watch for Joshua Trees on a short, scenic drive through the Mojave Desert, and keep an eye out for Mt. Whitney, the highest peak in the 48 contiguous states. Bring your adventure to a close with a luxurious dip at Keough Hot Springs and a morning arrival in San Francisco.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD61.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|