Muir Woods Expedition by Extranomical Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our San Francisco Muir Woods Expedition is a fully narrated semi private tour. This is the Muir Woods tour that spends the most time in the forest!
- Departure times: 8:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: San Francisco
Required for Extras:
- $5.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Starting on January 1st, 2012 admission for an adult (16 years of age and older) is $7 for Muir Woods National Monument
Included in price:
Pick-up at your San Francisco hotel or hostel in the Downtown or the Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel on 250 Beach Street. This hotel is 10min walk from Alcatraz and located directly behind the Pier 39 parking lot (see map: http://g.co/maps/7pm4f
8:15 AM - 1:00 PM
Our San Francisco Muir Woods Expedition is a fully narrated semi private tour. This is the Muir Woods tour that spends the most time in the forest! Around two hours you'll spend gazing up into the forest's canopy. Hike or walk while admiring some of the tallest redwood trees in the world. Our San Francisco Muir Woods Expedition also includes an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge or Sausalito! At the end of this tour, we will drop you back off at your San Francisco Hotel or Hostel or you can opt to take a ferry from Sausalito to Fisherman's Wharf.
Starting on January 1st, 2012 admission for an adult (16 years of age and older) is $7 for Muir Woods National Monument.
As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pickup time for the tour please have them contact our office IMMEDIATELY on the number provided. An alternative pick up location may be arranged at customer expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD5.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||10.00%||3 weeks||10.00%|
|2 weeks||10.00%||1 week||10.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|