Napa/Sonoma Wine Education Tour by Incredible Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy a 45 min tram tour of the Benziger Family Winery and learn about the art and science of biodynamic wine making. Then continue to 3-4 other favorite wineries in Napa/Sonoma!
- Departure times: 8:30am
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Valid Photo ID is required to taste wine.
Included in price:
The tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel. Heading north across the Golden Gate Bridge you are immediately rewarded with sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay. Alcatraz Island, the San Francisco skyline, and the vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean are just a few of the picturesque vistas from this remarkable bridge.
Next, we wind our way through the coastal mountains of the Marin Headlands and around Mt. Tamalpais (the highest point in the North Bay region), leaving the rush of the city behind and setting the pace for a relaxing day out in the country.
Once in Sonoma County, dairy farms and vineyards provide an inspiring introduction to the rolling hills and beautiful valleys that have supplied the world with fantastic wines for over 60 years. Your professional guide will give you details about the region, wine, and the day's itinerary so that you can truly appreciate your experience.
Our first stop will be the Benziger Family Winery & Biodynamic Vineyard, where you will enjoy a close-up look at the vineyards, fermentation facility, and crush pad on a comfortable tram tour. You will also have a chance to walk through their barrel caves. The tour is approximately 45 minutes long, and includes a special tasting of Benziger's biodynamic and other award-winning wines.
Lunch is next. We'll either head to central Sonoma - a town that combines small town charm, unpretentious sophistication, and rustic gourmet sensibilities - or to a local winery to enjoy a picnic lunch on a shaded patio (lunch not included in tour price).
In the afternoon, we will travel over to famed Napa County for more wine tasting in Oakville, Yountville, or in the town of Napa. The landscape of rolling hills laced with rows of wine grapes is impressive and will provide a romantic backdrop for memorable photographs.
On the return trip, we'll make one more photo stop above the Golden Gate Bridge - a must-do if you've never witnessed the awe-inspiring view of San Francisco from the Marin Headlands. At the end of the tour you will return to your San Francisco accommodations (around 6pm).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|