Total Yosemite Experience by Extranomical Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Join us on an action packed day to Yosemite where we'll explore its valley, admire El Capitan, Half Dome, and the Yosemite Falls, ending with a hike through the Giant Sequoia trees
- Departs from: Tour departures are depending from hotel pick up location. Departure time is approx 6am - 7am. Please call the operator 48 hrs in advance to re-confirm your pick up location and time.
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Bring good walking shoes, a water bottle and layered clothing.
Included in price:
Example Tour Itinerary - Times are approximate
6:00 - 7:00 AM
Hotel pick ups for your Yosemite Tour at your hotel in the downtown or Fisherman�s Wharf area of San Francisco. More detailed times will be given to you depending on your specific hotel.
7:00 - 7:20 AM
Pick ups at the West Oakland Bart Station if necessary
7:20 - 7:40 AM
Pick ups at the Dublin/Pleasanton Bart Station if necessary
7:40 - 9:00 AM
Drive east into the San Joaquin Valley with a break/rest stop on the way for a midmorning snack and a coffee.
9:15 - 11:00 AM
Start driving up into the foothill mountains and into the Sierra Nevada region on the way to Yosemite National Park. This drive brings you into the heart of the California Gold Country.
11:00 - 1:00 PM
Arrive in Yosemite National Park and explore its beautiful sights with a fully guided commentary from your experienced guide. You will see El Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, Inspiration Point and many more. You will get to make plenty of stops for short walks and photo opportunities around the valley.
1:00 - 2:30 PM
Now it�s time for lunch, so enjoy a hot meal in the park or buy a lunch-to-go and walk around on your own, perusing the gift shops or walking along the riverbed to the tallest waterfall in North America, Yosemite Falls.
2:30 - 3:00 PM
Head up even higher to one of the beautiful groves of Giant Sequoia trees (weather permitting), stopping along the way to get a magnificent view of Yosemite Valley from above.
3:00 - 4:00 PM
Once we get up to 6000 feet or 2000m, we�ll give you the chance to hike down to the famous Giant Sequoia trees, which is about an hour hike each way. If you choose not to hike, you can relax and hang out at the picnic area under the pine trees. Please be aware that this hike is dependent upon the level of snow during your tour and may be omitted from October to April. Please see our Winter Tour Itinerary.
4:00 - 6:00 PM
Finally, we�ll head back down the Sierra Mountain ranges and into the sunset on the way back to San Francisco. Now�s the time to relax and enjoy the scenery � you�ve had a long and eventful day.
6:00 - 6:30 PM
We�ll stop for a break and a bite to eat.
8:30 - 9:00 PM
Arrive back at your hotel in the downtown or Fisherman�s Wharf area of San Francisco.
* DURING WINTER MONTHS *
Winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads, are recommended.
We will always do what we can to make your trip enjoyable, but safety is �Job 1�, so the route and itinerary may be changed due to snow depth, road conditions, construction projects and detours.
Note: The Giant Sequoias hike on the Yosemite Tour is dependent on snow levels and trail conditions from October to April.
As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it�s important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pickup time for the tour please have them contact our office IMMEDIATELY on the number provided. An alternative pick up location may be arranged at customer expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.