Yosemite 2-Day Hotel Tour: Cedar Lodge by Incredible Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Escape to the mountains for two full days of hiking, sightseeing and exploring the amazing natural wilderness of Yosemite, and stay overnight for less at the Yosemite Cedar Lodge!
- Departs from: Departs 06:00am - 07:00am from most San Francisco hotels. Returns to SF ~ 09:00pm on the second day.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
- Single room supplement: 70.00 USD
- Other supplements: 10.00 USD
- (Fuel Surcharge (per person))
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- only a small overnight bag that can fit under your seat
- sneakers or hiking boots
- sun protection
- water bottle
- something warmer in case there is a change in weather
Included in price:
Escape to the mountains for two full days of hiking, sightseeing and exploring in the amazing natural wilderness of Yosemite National Park. Trek through Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point, and the Giant Sequoias, and sleep comfortably in your own hotel room! On this tour of Yosemite National Park from San Francisco, you'll have two days to explore, giving you more time and flexibility to see all the sights.
You'll stay overnight at Cedar Lodge, which is situated in the picturesque Merced River canyon. Your guide stays with the group the whole time, providing valuable knowledge of the history of Yosemite and a more personal experience of the park throughout your trip. The lodge has such creature comforts as a restaurant, bar, two swimming pools, a jacuzzi, and private beach access on the Merced River. The river flows cold and heavy in the spring and early summer but is comfortable to swim in during August and September.
The two days in Yosemite National Park are divided between time in Yosemite Valley, and exploring the outlying areas of the park. In the valley, you will visit and photograph famous highlights such as Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall, and Inspiration Point. Beyond the valley, you will take a trip to the awe-inspiring Glacier Point and enjoy a hike among the Giant Sequoias (weather permitting).
You will arrive back in San Francisco at approximately 9:00pm on the second day. Slip away to Yosemite park for two full days of fun and exploration!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|