Yosemite National Park - 2 Days/3 nights by Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A 2 day, 3 night trip departing from and returning to San Francisco taking in Yosemite Valley and the Giant Sequoias. Fun camp nights and cookouts included!
- Departs from: Trip departs San Francisco on Friday evening, returning early Monday morning.
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
- Sleeper Coach
Required for Extras:
- $49.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- A full list of things to bring is provided upon booking.
Included in price:
Arriving Saturday morning at Yosemite Valley for a tasty Tortoise breakfast. You can spend the day exploring the valley, hiking to the waterfalls, visiting the Ansel Adams Gallery, or simply relaxing with excellent views of Half-Dome and El Capitan around you.
That night we camp near the Wawona Grove of Giant Sequoias.
Visit the Giant Sequoia trees, spend a little more time in the valley, then party at the oldest saloon in California before an overnight drive returns us to San Francisco.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD49.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|