Yosemite National Park - 3 days/4 nights by Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A 3 day,4 night round-trip tour from San Francisco, taking in Yosemite Valley, Alpine Country, the Giant Sequoias, and the Eastern Sierra desert.
- Departs from: Trip departs San Francisco late Monday* evening, then returns to San Francisco early Friday* morning. Note: Some trips depart Friday night and return Tuesday morning.
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
- Sleeper Coach
Required for Extras:
- $71.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Appropriate clothing for both hot and cold climates! A detailed list of things to bring is provided upon booking.
Included in price:
We depart San Francisco at 9:00 PM, for an all-night drive in our custom made sleeper coaches.
We arrive in Yosemite for a sunrise and breakfast with a view followed by a make your own sandwich extravaganza. Everyone then has a range of choices from strenuous but very rewarding day hiking, to shorter climbs up waterfall trails, or maybe just sitting by the river in a sunny meadow marveling at the 1,000 meter face of El Capitan or Half Dome. The Ansel Adams Gallery, bicycling, guided horseback riding, and swimming are also available. Late in the day, we'll regroup for dinner and then head up and over Tioga Pass (9,945' - 3031m). Late evening finds us arriving in the spectacular Eastern Sierra Nevada at a beautiful tarry desert campsite.
After a cookout breakfast (luscious berry pancakes with fresh fruit salad?), we have a relatively restful day--visiting two very different lakes: Mono Lake, with its extremely salty and buoyant water and strange mineral formations called tufas, and June Lake, a freshwater gem nestled into the Eastern Sierras. We'll spend some time floating and hiking, then head to our campsite for dinner and a campfire party.
Another tasty Green Tortoise breakfast is followed by a visit to the high country of Yosemite Park where you'll have several options from a lazy, flowery stroll and splash in the lovely Tuolomne Meadows and River to a challenging climb up Lembert Dome for outstanding panoramic views. We then return head west for a walk amongst the truly awesome Giant Sequoias, followed by a cookout dinner and a few hours at the oldest continuously operating saloon in California! The trip returns to San Francisco very early the next morning.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD71.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|