Yosemite Winter Stay and Play Hotel Trip by Incredible Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Yosemite in winter is a serene and beautiful place to explore. Enjoy Yosemite Valley at your leisure for 2 days and stay warm and cozy at a hotel INSIDE the park!
- Departure times: 6:00am
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: San Francisco
- 2 Star Hotel
- Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- Single room supplement: 125.00 USD
- Other supplements: 10.00 USD
- (Fuel surcharge per passenger)
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Why endure the hustle and crowds of the summer? Immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of Yosemite National Park in the winter season and run away with us for two days of crisp, fresh mountain air. Here you will witness a Yosemite that few tourists get to see: towering granite monoliths blanketed in snow and magnificent waterfalls frozen in time. At night, sleep warm and comfortably in the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls, nestled in the heart of Yosemite Valley.
During your free time, you'll have the flexibility to craft your own experience: choose to hike some of the valley trails, join a ranger program, go snowshoeing, ice skate, or take a guided tour of the valley floor while surrounded by some of Yosemite's most prominent landmarks. In the evening, kick back with a warm drink, arrange a twilight or night hike, or hear stories told fireside at the historic Ahwahnee Hotel. The choice is entirely up to you!
If you're feeling adventurous, add an optional day ticket to Badger Pass for downhill or cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and tubing down the slopes surrounding the park (shuttle transport, gear rental, and lessons included - contact Incredible Adventures to arrange this addition)!
Only the explorer who visits Yosemite National Park in the winter months will truly understand the exquisite silence and majestic views that endeared travelers like John Muir, Ansel Adams, and Theodore Roosevelt to this astounding landscape. With fewer visitors and more solitude, this winter voyage to Yosemite is not to be missed.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||20.00%||1 week||20.00%|
|48 hours||30.00%||24 hours||100.00%|