Hanoi City Daily Tour by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Estimated population nearly 6.5 million (2009),is the capital and second-largest city of Vietnam. From 1010 until 1802, it was the most important political centre of Vietnam...
- Departure times: 08:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Hanoi
What to bring:
Included in price:
8h AM The guide and driver pick you up from your hotel or our office, we take you to visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minhs Mausoleum - the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minhs stilt house - where Ho lived on and off from 1958 to 1969, then visit Ho Chi Minhs museum where tourists will learn what he had done for Viet Nam and some other countries and a lot of information about President Ho Chi Minh. The next place is One Pillar Pagoda which is a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square pond. Leave One Pillar Pagoda for the Temple of Literature the first college of Viet Nam dedicated to Confucian. Have lunch at a restaurant. After lunch, drive to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Which is on the shore of West Lake, the museum of ethnology, Hoa Lo Prison where many Vietnamese patriots were jailed and killed with full of evidents of the French brutal to the Vietnameses people . The last place of city tour is Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake), Ngoc Son Temple. End at your hotel in the afternoon.
- Vehicle (A/C):County 29 seats, Ford transit 16 seats (model 2004).
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
- Insurance, drinks, telephone, tips to guide and other private servies.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.