Sapa 3N 2D trekking (home stay) by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Sapa -Laochai -Tavan -Giang Ta Chai villages 3 Days / 4 Nights - Daily departure 6 villages of 3 hill tribes - medium trekking
- Departure times: 19:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Hanoi
- 1 night home stay
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Insect Repellant
- Good shoe for trekking
Included in price:
Night 1: Pick up from your hotel transfer you to the railway station for boarding on a 4 - AC - soft sleeper - cabin to travel up Lao Cai city.
Day 1 : Laocai-Sapa-Catcat village-Laochai-Tavan Village (B,L,D) 6 hours trekking 17 km, 3 villages.( Overnight at Tavan village )
Picked up at Laocai Station early in the morning by our bus. Arrive at Sapa round 8:00 AM; Breakfast. Start at 11:00 AM by jeep to the first village of the black H'mong (Catcat), walk around visiting people in the village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the old days. Take the paths along the valleys between mountains to get to Laochai village. Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces. Visit the H'mong living in wooden and bamboo houses. Continue going to Tavan village to visit the Dzay minority. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay.
Night 2: Stay the night in Tavan village at a Dzay family
Day 2 : TaVan -GiangTaChai - Sapa town ( 5 hours trekking, 12 km, 2 villages.)(B,L)
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Breakfast; take the road to GiangTa Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross MuongHoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek - Supan village of the H'mong. Get back to Sapa by jeep. Free time for shopping in Sapa market . 16h00 transfer to Lao cai station for overnight train back hanoi .
Day 3:Lao Cai- Hanoi
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning,
* Train tickets 2 ways (soft sleepers, aircondition cabin 04 berth)
* Tranport by bus Laocai - Sapa, Sapa - Laocai.
* Accomodation at local people house
* All meals as dedicated itineary
* Permission fees to sleep in village
* Entrance fees to the villages.
* English speaking guide.
* Jeep go and back as timetable. (Motorbike for group of 1 person)
* Drinks, Phone calls and other private expenses
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.