Sapa 4N 3D trekking (home stay + Hotel) by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Sapa - Catcat - Laochai - Tavan -Giang TaChai Village 3 days - 4 nights.Visit 5 villages of 3 different minorities.
- Departure times: 19:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Hanoi
- 2 Star Hotel
- 1 night home stay,1 night 2 star hotel
- Single room supplement: 5.00 USD
- (if you travel alone,you may pay 5 USD to get single room in hotel or share with other)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Insect Repellant
- good shoe for trekking
Included in price:
Night 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( Overnight on the train )
8h00pm Our guide take you from your hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.(4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 2 : Laocai -Sapa - Laochai - Tavan Village
Picked up at Laocai Station early in the morning by our bus. Arrive at Sapa round 8:00 AM; Breakfast start at 10h30am to get to Laochai village. Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces. Visit the H'mong living in wooden and bamboo houses. Continue going to Tavan village to visit the Dzay minority. Stay the night in Tavan village at a Dzay family. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay.
Day 3 : TaVan -GiangTaChai ( 5 hours trekking, 14 km, 2 villages.)
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Breakfast; take the road to GiangTaChai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross MuongHoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek - Supan village of the H'mong. Get back to Sapa by jeep. On the way back, enjoy visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings. Check in hotel.
Day 4 : Catcat - Laocai - Hanoi. ( Overnight on the train )
Breakfast, visit village of the black H'mong (Catcat), walk around visiting people in the village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the old days. Back town have lunch and check out hotel, free to explore the town until take bus to get to Laocai Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 AM. The end of the tour.
Tour price includes:
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/King express Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.