CAMBODIA PACKAGE TOUR (4 Days & 3 Nights) by Tropic Tourism Co., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Cambodia is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. it is bordered by Thailand, Laos, Vietnam to the east, and the Gulf of Thailand
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: HO CHI MINH
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 60.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 60.00 USD
- Other supplements: 45.00 USD
- ( re-entry Vietnam visa)
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
DAY 1: SAIGON - PHNOM PENH BY BUS (L/D)
7:00. Depart from HCM to Phnom Penh by bus. Upon arrive Phnom Penh the Capital City of Cambodia, we will transfer to restaurant for lunch Tonle Bassac Restaurant before check in at hotel.
Afternoon will start city tour to visit Royal Place, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Independence Monument and Wat Phnom. Dinner will be at local restaurant and overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 02: BUS FROM PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel then transfer to bus station for take a bus to Siem reap approximately 06 hours.
Arrival at Siem Reap, you will be met by your tour guide, pick up & transfer to local restaurant for lunch and then will go to your hotel.
After short relax for check in then we will take a boat trip and enjoy the wonderful view of Tonle Sap - the largest lake in Asia. Visit the local fishing communities and experience the floating villages. Back to town and then proceed to visit Les Artisan D' Angkor where you will see the process of wood and shopping at old Market. Evening dinner at local restaurant with traditional Cambodian dance performance on stage. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 03 : SIEM REAP - ANGKOR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, then start full day visit to the ancient royal capital of Angkor Thom: Baryon Temple, Bapoun temple, Phimean Akas, Chau Say Tevoda, Terrace of Elephants and Leper king. Lunch at local Restaurant.
Afternoon visit Taprohm temple and the 7th World heritage wonder, Angkor Wat. Dinner at local restaurant & overnight in Siem Rea
DAY 04: BUS SAIGON - SIEM REAP (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then take bus back to Saigon.
-Accommodation based on twin/triple sharing room with daily breakfast
-Entrance fees in Royal Palace & Wat Phnom
-Temple pass 01 day
-English speaking guide
-Meals full board as mentioned
-Full land transportation
-Bus Ticket HCM - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap & Siem Reap - HCM
-Boat Trip on Tonlesap Lake
-Drink, Visa fee & Airport tax
-Personal expense: Tel, Fax, Laundry, etc.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.