CAO DAI TEMPLE & CU CHI TUNNEL by Tropic Tourism Co., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Tropic Tour offers you the BEST JOIN for Backpacker Tours ALL OVER VIETNAM. This is the Best selling tour!
- Departure times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Ho Chi Minh
Required for Extras:
- $5.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
In the morning. Depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cao Dai temple. The Great holy See temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures of Asia. It is the headquarter of Caodaism, a religion with colorful mix of Buddhism,protestantism, Confucianism. Visitors will attend the noon prayer session to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a great experience. After lunch, visitors will go to the Cu chi tunnels. Located 60km from Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was " A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see, show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
Please contact with us for reconfirmation of your booking "one day before tour departure."
TROPIC TOUR Co.,Ltd
Head office : 195 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, D1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
hotline : 01663949999 - 0908995586
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD5.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.