Ho Chi Minh City tour (3 days) by Tropic Tourism Co., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Being a family and save your cost by geting a Duc Vuong Hotel Package Tour, including 2 buffets breakfast, 2 dinner and 1 lunch "We are a family Tours"
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Ho Chi Minh
- 2 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 45.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 15.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Day 1Ho Chi Minh City and arrival ( _/_/ D)
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport, pick you up to Duc Vuong hotel. Check in, relax and have dinner in the restaurant at our hotel (on the rooftop garden & city view)
Day 2City Tour (B/L/D)
Have buffet breakfast at hotel. Pick you up at our hotel. Begin a sightseeing tour by visiting the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975, and some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Lunch at the local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the War Remnants Museum and then visit Giac Lam pagoda, tour of Chinatown and Thien Hau pagodas, we end the city tour with a visit to Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale.
Return to Duc Vuong Hotel and have dinner
Departure time : 8h00 am. - Finish : about 5h00 pm
Day 3Free Time ( B/_ /_ )
Have breakfast at the hotel, then get your free tome to visit the city until check out time at 12:00 pm
Please contact with us for reconfirmation of your booking "one day before tour departure."
TROPIC TOUR Co.,Ltd
Head office : 195 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, D1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
hotline : 01663949999 - 0908995586
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.