MEKONG DELTA exit TO CAMBODIA (02 DAYS) by Tropic Tourism Co., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Tropic Tour offers you the BEST JOIN for Backpacker Tours ALL OVER VIETNAM. This is the Best selling tour! boat trip from Chau Doc, vietnam to Phnom Penh
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts in: HO CHI MINH
- Ends in: PHNOM PENH
- Single room supplement: 15.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
SAIGON - CAI BE - VINH LONG - CHAU DOC - PhnomPenh
(An exciting trip with unforgettable impression)
Departure 7:30 AM
Day 1: CAI BE - VINH LONG - CHAU DOC
For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon.
After arrival in Cai Be, a local motor boat takes you to see the floating market with sellers and buyers bargaining and exchanging their goods from their boats. Next a boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to enjoy the local tropical fruits and to see the daily activities of local people as poetry, rice paper.... At several local product making shops. The bus will take us to Long Xuyen then Delta Cruise glides to Chau Doc by the sunset time. Overnight at Delta Floating Hotel (River view).
Day 2: CHAU DOC - PHNOMPENH
In the morning, depart at the Floating Hotel to visit Raft Village, and to learn the history of development of fishery (a type of specific economic on the river). Then continuing by boat along the Vinh An canal into the village of Cham where we visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang and to show a clear distinctive architectural Arabs Islam and Cham cultural living (gentle, elegance and hospitality people).
We will be understood better the culture and customs of residents here, it is shown all in Chau Phong temple, where the past is lively reappeared through pictures, exhibits and community activities.
Enjoy local traditional performances at Tourism Community Center. BAfter that, the fast tourist boat will take you directly to Phnom Penh City.
Includes: A/C bus, all of the boat trips, entrance fee, 1 night in Floating Hotel (sharing or double fan room).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.