MEKONG DELTA (MY THO - BEN TRE-CAN THO-CHAU DOC) by Tropic Tourism Co., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Tropic Tour offers you the BEST JOIN for Backpacker Tours ALL OVER VIETNAM. This is the Best selling tour! Boat tour in Mekong Delta
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Ho Chi Minh
- Single room supplement: 20.00 USD
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
An unforgettable way of seeing the Mekong Delta to drive along the provincial roads down on the Southern region of Vietnam through paddy rice field, pine-apple plantation, orchard and small hamlets (2 hours drive)
After arrival in My Tho, you will ride on a local motor boat along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island and stop at the famous Unicorn Island. While at the Unicorn Island, While at the Unicorn Island, you will visit natural pure honey at the bee keeping farm. Taste some honey tea, rice wine, banana wine… Walking on the village and taking rowing boat along the natural water coconut canal to see the local lifestyle in the Mekong Delta. From there, you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit a handmade coconut candy workshop. Then transfer to a small motor boat and travel along the lush, green canals that are so beautiful for photography. Stop at local restaurant for lunch. After that we walk to another area on the Unicorn Island to visit the tropical fruit garden, enjoy the fruits & listening to the Southern traditional music. Then the local motorboat will take you back to My Tho. the bus will take you to Can Tho. Overnight at the hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO - CAI RANG - CHAU DOC
Early in the morning, a boat will take us cruising to the busiest floating market of the Mekong River Delta: Cai Rang Floating Market. Hundreds of vessels gather here to trade all kinds of fruit from neighboring fertile farms. Next we will walk through the village to visit a rice-husking mill and a rice noodles marking shop. The bus will take us to Long Xuyen then Delta Cruise glides to Chau Doc by the sunset time. Overnight at the hotel in Chau Doc
Day 3: CHAU DOC - LONG XUYEN - SAI GON
In the morning, depart at the hotel to visit Raft Village, and to learn the history of development of fishery (a type of specific economic on the river). Then continuing by boat along the Vinh An canal into the village of Cham where we visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang and to show a clear distinctive architectural Arabs Islam and Cham cultural living (gentle, elegance and hospitality people).
We will be understood better the culture and customs of residents here, it is shown all in Chau Phong temple, where the past is lively reappeared through pictures, exhibits and community activities.
Enjoy local traditional performances at Tourism Community Center. From here, the Delta Cruise takes us back to Long Xuyen where the bus gets back to Sai Gon.
Includes: Accommodations (hotel in Can Tho and hotel in Chau Doc - sharing or double fan room), all boat trips, A/C bus, tour guide, entrance fees, bike.
* Overnight at Floating hotel. Extra 12 USD/person
* A nice cruise boat from Vinh Long to Can Tho by the sunset time (3 hours drive). Extra 12 USD / person
Please contact with us for reconfirmation of your booking "one day before tour departure."
TROPIC TOUR Co.,Ltd
Head office : 195 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, D1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
hotline : 01663949999 - 0908995586
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.