MEKONG DELTA (MY THO - BEN TRE-CAN THO) by Tropic Tourism Co., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
My Tho : The first city of Mekong Delta Ben Tre : also is city in the Mekong Delta contiguous My Tho city Cantho is over its 200 years as the main town, once known as Tay Do...
- Departure times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Ho Chi Minh
- Single room supplement: 7.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $50.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extra overnight home stay : 8 USD/per
- drink, travel insurance, lunch second day, dinner..
Included in price:
DAY 1 : MY THO - BEN TREN - CAN THO
Depart from Ho Chi Minh City in the morning passing the rice fields, small hamlets around two hours arrive My Tho City. After arrive in My Tho, you will ride on a local motorized boat along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island and stop at the famous Unicorn Island for visiting natural pure honey at a bee keeping farm (try honey tea), listening folk songs, enjoy tropical fruit. And then you will take a short trek by rowing boat trip along the small canal to go to motorized boat. Continue trip to Ben Tre province "where is the biggest hometown of Coconut" to see the local people make coconut candy , enjoy coconut candy.., short time by horse-drawn carriage transfer to local restaurant for lunch and bicycle riding around the village (if no enough horse-draw carriage on same day you will use small motor boat going to the restaurant ) . After lunch, the boat take you back to My Tho. Then continue bus
going to Can Tho city, Accommodation option as below :
OPTION 1 : Stay in Can Tho (mini hotel), the biggest city in Mekong Delta. Have a chance to see nice view of the city & Ninh Kieu wharf.
OPTION 2 : Stay at home-stay of a local people. Have dinner with the family, have time to see around the village.
DAY 2 : CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET
Cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by local boat, we will see the "Cai Rang floating market" (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who live along the Mekong canals and you will roam through the village to visit a rice noodles making shop and visit fruit garden. Then take the bus back to Ho Chi Minh City (lunch at the local restaurant on the way back).
Extra home stay : 8 USD/per
Please contact with us for reconfirmation of your booking "one day before tour departure."
TROPIC TOUR Co.,Ltd
Head office : 195 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, D1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
hotline : 01663949999 - 0908995586
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD50.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.