MY THO- BEN TRE - CAN THO by VietnamOpenTour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day 1: HCM - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho ( Vinh Long )
The first day is carried out the same as described in "One day trip to My Tho - Ben Tre". Instead of returning to My Tho city, you will continue to Can Tho by A/C bus in two hours, arrived in Can Tho city - the heart of Mekong river. From this point, you can choose your accommodation in one of the following options: Basis hotel: Check in Bungalow. Home stay: You will be transferred to the riverside by "the King Local transport" which is a wagon pulled by a motorbike or horse. Meet the boat on the canal side to proceed to the Phong Dien village. Enjoy your nice dinner with your "Sweet Vietnamese Family". Overnight on wooden bed with straw mattress.
Day 2: Can Tho (Vinh Long) - Cai Rang - HCM
After breakfast, you first take the boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River. The boat trip later takes you to the Cai Rang floating market, which is the most original ones and bustling places of the region. Have you tried the Vietnamese vermicelli noodle? So, you will go and see how it is made. After that, you will trek along the village to get in touch with the local people. Here, you have a chance to experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one bamboo. Leaving the village, you will go to visit Cantho market, have lunch there. Then, our bus will transfer you back HCM City. On the way, having a break in Bonsai garden.
- A/C bus.
- Tour guide.
- 01 breakfast.
- 02 lunches.
- 01 night in 2 star hotel.
- Telephone fee.
- Personal cost.
NOTE: Free pick up at Pham Ngu Lao str, Bui Vien str, De Tham str , at the other streets in 1st district, you have to pay 3US$/ 1pax extra
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD48.00 is required to cover tour extras.