HUE - DMZ TOUR 01 DAY by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
08.30: Pick up at your hotel, our bus will take you to Quang Tri province where you will visit:
1. Frame of a church: La Vang holly land
2. Dong Ha Town: was the location on a strategically important U.S. Marine Combat Base, outposted to provide surveillance of troops movements across the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
3. Doc Mieu base: One part of an elaborate electronic system (McNamara’s wall) intended to prevent infiltration across the DMZ.
4. Hien Luong bridge: known as the "Peace Bridge", a beam bridge built from steel by the French in 1950
5. Ben Hai river: an important landmark in the partition of the country into a northern and a southern zone along the 17th parallel by the Geneva Accords of 1954
6. Cua Tung beach: the river flows from west to east just south of the 17th parallel and close to the northern border of Quang Tri Province
7. Vinh Moc tunnels: The complex of tunnel, located deep in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone, grew to include wells, kitchens, rooms for each family and spaces for healthcare.
* Have lunch in the restaurant, here, you will free to choose for your lunch
8. Ethnic minority village: learn the lives of minority people
9. Dakrong bridge: crossing the Dakrong river.
10. Ho Chi Minh trail: was a logistical system that ran from the North Vietnam to the South Vietnam through the neighboring kingdoms of Laos and Cambodia
11. Rock pile: a base for American long – range artillery nearby.
12. Khe Sanh combat base: is a valley surrounded entirely by rolling mountains and forest. Was one of the most controversial battles – of the American War.
+ A/C bus
+ English speaking guide
+ Entrance tickets
+ Meal in the tour
+ Personal fee
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.