Sapa 2 Day 1 Night - Home Stay by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Sapa tour 2days/1night: Y Linh Hồ - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan ¤ Time : 2 days and 1 night home stay ¤ Start date : Daily
- Departure times: 05:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Sapa
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
We will pick you up at Lao Cai railway station by bus, to take you up to the township of Sapa which takes approx one hour arriving at.
08:00am – After breakfast and a morning shower, we will walk from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificient landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien moutain ranges amd meet Black H’mong tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and minority villages along the Muong Hoa River, where we can here a nice swim.
We then cross the suspension bridge towards the Zay village, arriving at Ta Van, where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the company and hospitality of our Zay family and homestay overnight.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sa pa (B, L, D)
Enjoy mountainous landscape with your sunrise coffee, then enjoy a delicious breakfast ready to trek through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter into Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities.
Here we will experience their daily life then cross over the Muong Hoa River up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people. We then take the bus back to Sapa. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi
Tour price includes:
- All meals are mentioned in tour program (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- Transport as tour program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All accommodation, entrance fees, security permits.
- Drinks, Phone call, other private expenses.
* Note: Please bring along a good pair of walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, inspect repellent and suncream.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.