Sapa 3 Day 2 Night - 1 Home Stay,1 Hotel by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat water fall (B,L,D)
05h00 : Arrive Lao Cai, our guide pick you up and go by car to go to Sapa Welcome to Hotel for Breakfast.
Free going around Sapa town and market or go up Dragon’s jaw mountain.
11h30: Have lunch in hotel
14h00: Start trekking 3 kms to Cat Cat village. Visit Black H’Mong minority people house, learn how the villagers make their own indigo clothes . Then step down to French existing hidro electric power station beside Cat Cat waterfall. See the music show of minority people.
17h00 : back to your hotel, have dinner. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 2 : Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
07h00: Have breakfast at your hotel.
08h00: trek 6 km to Lao Chai village to visit H’Mong people. Have picnic lunch on the way, then trek 3kms more to Ta Van village. Enjoy beautiful landscape of step – rice paddy fields on the bank of lovely stream, visit school and see the daily life of minority people.
18h30: Have dinner, then you can go to visit some local family, stay in village of Dzay people - Ta Van village.
Day 3 : Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B,L,D)
7h00: Have breakfast then say goodbye to the minority owner.
8h00 : We trek 3 km throught Bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai village
(Red dao minority people ). Have soft break at rattan bridge –the oldest rattan bridge in Sapa. Visit some house and continue to go to Supan village . Have lunch at the village
Afternoon: Back to Sapa by van.
15h30: Back to Sapa hotel . Free shower before take bus to Lao Cai
16h00: Bus take You to Lao Cai. Have dinner in restaurant befor night train to Hanoi. Then see off.
Transportation as tour program.
English/ French speaking guide.
Traditional music show
Drinks or personal fee.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.