Sapa 3 Day 2 Night - 2 Nights Home Stay by Viet Lotus Travels
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Y Linh Hồ - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Ban Ho - Nam Toong ( 3days/2night) ¤ Time : 3 days, 1 night in hotel and 1 home stay ¤ Start date : Daily
- Departure times: 05:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Sapa
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
5:00 am – Arrive Lao Cai train station. Change to mini bus for transfer to Sapa hotel. Travel time approx 1 hr.
7-8:00 am – Breakfast and a shower in hotel.
9:30 am – Begin trekking from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificient lanscapes.
12:00am – Trek through Y Linh Ho village with Black H’mong tribe.
1:00 pm – Break for delicious lunch in the local house near by Muong Hoa stream where we can have a nice swim.
2:00 pm – Keep trekking through lush rice – terraces towards Lao Chai village to experience Black H’mong people’s daily life and traditional culture.
3:30 pm – Arrive into Ta Van village inhabited by Zay minorities. Exhibiting strong Chinese culture where we have dinner on a wood fire enjoying the company and hospility of our Zay family and homestay overnight..
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Supan – Ban Ho (B, L, D)
8:00 am – Breakfast at home stay.
9:00 am – Trek through bamboo forests to Giang Ta Chai waterfall, bridge and village inhabited by Red Zao minorities for a short break to enjoy stunning view surrounding.
12:00 am – Keep trekking into the village of Red Zao minority.
1:00 pm – Continue trekking to Supan of Black H’mong people.
2:00 pm – Break for lunch.
2:30 pm – Continue trekking down to Ban Ho village with Tay tribes living on stilt houses in the bottom of the valley where we will stay overnight.
Day 3: Ban Ho – Nam Toong – Sapa (B, L, D)
8:00am – Breakfast at home stay. Explore their village, a beautifull waterfall, hot spring.
9:30am – Begin trek to the remote village called Nam Toong, inhabited by Red Zao tribe, enjoy spectacular view surrounding.
12:00am – Return to Ban Ho for lunch.
12:30 pm – Keep trekking up hill to Ban Den village for bus pick up and transfer to Sapa.
2:00 pm – Free time in Sapa for shower and dinner.
5:30 pm – Bus transfer back to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi.
Tour price includes:
- All meals are mentioned in tour program (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- Transport as tour program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All accommodation, entrance fees, security permits.
- Drinks, Phone call, other private expenses.
* Note: Please bring along a good pair of walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, inspect repellent and suncream.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.