What's in our video about Sydneyprint
Our video for Sydney has five extremely useful tips on how to save money there:
- 1. Get the perfect picture of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- If you're looking for the perfect postcard picture of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House side by side visit Mrs. Maquarie's Point in the Domain, one of Sydney's most visited parks. To get there simply follow the path around Farm Cove from the Opera House.
- 2. Eat out in BYO restaurants
- All over Sydney are restaurants which are BYO which stands for â€˜Bring Your Ownâ€™. This means you can bring you own! One which is really good value is Nua Thai on Crown St in the cityâ€™s Darlinghurst neighbourhood. These restaurants can be found all over the city â€“ just look out for the signs.
- 3. Relax on one of its golden beaches
- Enjoy some sunshine on one of its beaches, such as the world famous Bondi Beach. Bondi can be found in Sydneyâ€™s Eastern suburbs, while other beaches nearby include Tamarama Beach and Bronte Beach. Manly, which is north of Sydneyâ€™s harbour, is home to another of the cityâ€™s well known beaches.
- 4. Explore Sydney's different neighbourhoods
- Check out neighbourhoods like Paddington which is famous for its Victorian terraces and shopping on Oxford St, Newtown which is one of the city's alternative neighbourhoods, the notorious Kings Cross which really comes alive after dark and make sure to explore Bondi before or after spending time on the beach.
- 5. Embark on the Bondi to Coogee cliff walk
- One of the best things to do for free which wonâ€™t cost a cent is the Bondi to Coogee cliff walk. Starting on the promenade of the world famous beach, the walk takes two hours and finishes at yet another of Sydneyâ€™s well-known beaches in the suburb of Coogee.
- And finally....
- Stay in hostels rather than hotels, such as Sydney Harbour YHA which has one of the best views of any hostel in Australia and is also where Colm stayed. And to book this hostel, and many more, log on to www.hostelworld.com.