Did you know hostels have swimming pools and are on jumbo jets? Probably not. Find out this and more in our
What's in our video about Florenceprint
- 1. Hostels have private accommodation as well as dormitories
- Hostels are best known for shared accommodation such as dormitories, but most hostels now offer private accommodation. Sometimes they are ensuite and even have TVs.
- 2. Many families use hostels
- Hostels aren’t only for young people as these days many families stay in hostels.
- 3. Unlike hotels, many hostels offer free WiFi
- In hotels you usually need to pay for WiFi, but in hostels a lot of the time it’s free, which is great for anybody travelling with a laptop.
- 4. The price usually includes your breakfast
- Just like in hotels, in hostels the price usually includes your breakfast.
- 5. Lots of them have their own restaurants
- You can dine in hostels as some have their own restaurants.
- 6. You can save time in cities by booking tours at a hostel’s tour desk
- Some hostels have tour desks where you can buy tickets for public transport, the city’s top tours and more.
- 7. Some hostels even have swimming pools and saunas
- A thing which a lot of people don’t know is that some hostels these days even have their own swimming pools and saunas.
- 8. Hostels can be in some extremely interesting locations
- Hostels can be found in jumbo jets, old jails, and other interesting locations.
- 9. Hostels are chic
- Many hostels have just as cool and funky decor as the world’s coolest hotels.
- 10. For a good night out you don’t need to leave the hostel!
- You don’t need to go scouring the streets for good bars or clubs as lots of hostels have their own.