@ The Little Red Dot

8.2
Fabulous 2116 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
15th Feb 2018

Great hostel, super friendly and helpful staff. Location I thought was good it was 5 mins walk from the metro and only took around half and hour from the airport. 3 great cheap food halls within walking distance and 15-20 mins walk to little India too which is worth checking out. There's a massive open air swimming pool just round the corner from the hostel by the stadium and it's only a dollar to get in. Dorms and showers/toilets clean 👍

• stevengeorge6327516
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2018

Excellent

11th Feb 2018
5.7

I may be biased seeing as I came from much cheaper countries in SE Asia, but for the price of this hostel, I was VERY underwhelmed. Everything was very cramped and not especially clean. The common area wasn't set up in a very welcoming way and felt like a dirty garage. I would not stay here again for this price. Had the qualities of a $4 hostel in SE Asia, so $18 was outrageous to me.

did u mean little red dot hostel ?

• lovablezp_65601
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2018

worth the stay

10th Feb 2018

Your bed is a private pod. Large locker. Free toast for breakfast. Free shuttle to the airport. Nice rooftop lounge area.

7th Feb 2018

I have an apology to make. I thought the room was warm. Turned out I was feverish. Sorry for being difficult. You guys are awesome.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2018
3.4

I DON'T recommend! Told receptionist i wanted to extend after my first night, this didn't get put on the system, came back after a day out and all my stuff had been cleared from LOCKER (inc my valuables) and the bed. Got my things back over the course of two days and realised when i reached Cambodia that around US $170 had been taken from my bag that had been in my locker - 98% sure it was taken my staff member who cleared my bed :( DONT STAY HERE if you don't want to put your valuables at risk

• parungaolmc5158
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24

thank you for accomodating us for the 7days 😊

• janamgurung5019012
  • England, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2018

Best hostel ever receptionist sooo sweet people are sweet had a blast thanks:)

• taisimpson16944
  • USA, Female, 31-40
2nd Feb 2018

this was my first experience in a hostel and i rest enjoyed my time. our hostess was accommodating and fun. the facilities were exactly as we expected and there’s were so many great places to eat around us. i worries about movie but it was quiet and no one was obnoxiously loud coming in and out.

×