@ The Little Red Dot

Fabulous 2410 Total Reviews

• renxai00343606
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2018

Overall my stay there is awesome 😘😘😁👍👍

• kokcengyap2480
  • Singapore, Male, 25-30
23rd May 2018

My stay there is so awesome..everyone are so friendly especially the staffs...the utilities are very good and the bathroom is clean..plus free WiFi and shuttle going to the airport..I will definitely refer it o my friends whenever they will visit singapore..😊😊😊

6.6

Staff played music and sang until midnight which was okay if you were feeling it but not fun if you wanted to get an early night. Lockers under the bed did not work properly. Toilets were grubby and constantly wet. Location was fantastic as it is right near the mrt station.

• leenores27499
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
21st May 2018

The place is nice and the staff are very nice and friendly..free breakfast which is jam and bread and a free shuttle of course which is very convenient for us..the location is very near to the city and I love it..😊

• jp69386785725
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
21st May 2018

My stay there is wonderful,the staff are nice and very friendly,plus a free breakfast and a clean bathroom😊..and the location is very near to the city in which 2 mrt lines are just nearby..I will recommend this place to my friends is ever they want to go and visit singapore

• xilang8647822
  • USA, Male, 25-30
21st May 2018

The staff are so accommodating and very nice to us,they facilitate and explain if how we can save our money here,and yha and the location is very accessible if u want to go to the city,and the having those bread and jam for breakfast is much more enough for us😊

• ryan_chittock
  • England, Couple, 18-24
6.9

Seemed to be a good hostel, unfortunately after our second night we were told we needed to change rooms as our beds had bedbugs, my boyfriend was bit really badly by them and for this reason we checked out early- staff did give us our money back and very understanding but from what we saw and heard it seems to be an occuring problem there. Not what you expect for the price you pay.

• hannahbauman9080
  • USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2018

had a best time staying in this hostel, attentive staff, great place, rate is affordable, coffee and snacks provided, air conditioned, will highly recommend this place.

• mekkaelajohnson2453
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
20th May 2018

hostel just walking distance from MRT station, Clean and staffs provides a great hospitality guided me through out my stay. overall experience was owesome, will recommend to friends.

• robertavittiglio4681
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
6.9

My stay here was not good, I don't recommend the hostel. First, I've booked a female 8 bed dorm and they changed me to a huge bed dorm (20?). They gave me a capsule bed like if they were doing me a favour, but they just gave me what they had free. Worst never happened to me and I traveled Asia 7 months, someone has stolen my shoes (staff changes things in the room to outside). They were not new, but had a huge sentimental value!! There is no security TV in the hostel so no security at all...

×