Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Yes, that's our goal.. to give the best service and show what the beautiful city has to offer!
Breakfast and wireless connection is included.
We offer 4 dorms and all beds has spot light, sockets and supports for mobile and 2 private room.
Cachaça Room - Female Dorm - 8 beds and internal shower
Carioca Room - Mixed Dorm - 6 beds and a big balcony
Samba Room - Mixed Dorm - 8 beds and balcony
Mangueira Room - Mixed Dorm - 12 beds, but huge and with an internal bathroom
Axé Room - Private ensuite - 1 double bed, internal shower and TV
Corcovado Room - Private ensuite - 1 double bed + 1 single bed.
Every dorm room has AC working from 10pm to 9pm. People from the private room can use as they want the AC.
Located next to the Copacabana beach, we are on the south zone of the town, where are located many beaches and sigthseeing points.
Very urbanized area, but at the same time with a large natural area, as the Tijuca National Park, the most visited in the country and where is located the Christ the Redeemer.
We are located in a small and quiet street, but at the same time one block away from the main bus stops, 10 minutes from the Sugar Loaf, and less than 10 minutes walking to the closest subway station (Flamengo Station)
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 24h before arrival (not apply for Special Events).
Select the minimum of 2 nights to confirm a booking for the New Years !
We always charge the entire stay in case of no show.
Check in: 14:00 (2pm)
Check out: 12:00 (12pm)
Arriving to the hostel from the International Airport (GIG):
- By Uber: Our 1st option (fast, safe and cheaper than taxi). Just put 021 Hostel at the app.
- By taxi : Ask the driver to go to the 'Rua Farani' in Botafogo take the 3rd right named 'Rua Marechal Bento Manuel' and first right and you are in our street
- By Bus : Number 2018, every 30 min, stop at Botafogo Beach and walk
- By transfer : Send us an email to organize your transfer
Arriving to the hostel from the Domestic Airport (SDU):
- We highly recommend to take an Uber. You can make it over public transportation, but it's gonna be almost the same price of a regular fare of Uber (around 15-20 Reais)
From the Bus Terminal ( Rodoviária Novo Rio )
- Take the new VLT til Cinelandia metro station , take the metro and stop at Flamengo station
- Bus Troncal 06 and stop in front of the Santa Ursula University View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>