1 Step from St Peter

9.3
Superb 699 Total Reviews

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
15th Oct 2017

Good location and environment! We enjoy the whole living room during our staying.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2017

Outstanding! Would highly recommend, the best place to come back to and relax after a big day of site seeing in Rome. The owners are very welcoming, kind and made my stay most enjoyable. The house was kept immaculately clean as well.

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2017
6.3

THEY DONT HAVE PARKING!!! when they say there is a parking, they mean the streets around the hostel!!! Totally UNACCEPTABLE! On top of this traffic in Rome is terrible and parking is really complicated, we spent around 1 hour looking for a parking space in the area. The host is always around and gives you tips, but nothing outstanding really, the map + info you would get at any regular hostel, no cool vibe.

I'm sorry for the mistake! Free parking is in the street. not private: anyway for to overcome the problem we paid the 2-DAY PARKING, DISCOUNTED AND GIFTED A WINE BOTHY :. unfortunately not enough for Madlena next time we will put the red guide on the ground! thanks for having been vindicated by giving low rating, unreasonable roberto

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
17th Sep 2017

Really nice place! Owners are so nice people, wide rooms and good location, very clean, I would stay there again for sure :)

13th Sep 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. It really felt like a family bed and breakfast...the hosts were very friendly and hospitable and Robert even spent some time showing me a map of the city and gave me some tips of cool/local things to do. It was very clean and a short metro/bus ride away from the main part of the city and as a solo female traveler I felt very safe. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a friendly place to stay close to all the activities! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
10th Sep 2017

Very friendly hosts.

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

Amazing place to stay, I can't think of a negative thing to stay. Perfectly located to explore the Vatican and right near several bus stops and a metro stop to explore the rest of the city. Clean and safe to a degree better than a number of hotels I've been in. Also Roberto is an overall great host who is very accommodating and helpful. Would highly recommend.

×