Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
10 Coins Hostel is situated near the park. There are many bars and restaurants with Bulgarian and international cuisine, a fantastic and cheap Chinese restaurant, a supermarket, an open fruit and vegetable market, ATM, a bank, pharmacy within walking distance from the hostel. Everything around us is much cheaper then in the city centre. Central bus station and railway station are very close only 5 min by metro from the hostel and you can get from the airport to the hostel by metro(40 min) and save your money. 10 Coins Hostel location is ideal for safe parking and quiet sleep.
10 Coins Hostel offers comfortable dorm rooms for the guests. All rooms are clean and spacious with cosy beds, fresh bedclothes, The towels are provided for the guests and there is free Wi-Fi available. Each floor has a kitchen, dining table, shower and toilet. The entrance to the hostel territory is from the street and the hostel is surrounded by a high fence with an iron locked door. We provide our guests with everything needed for comfortable stay.
10 Coins Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>