Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are perfectly located in Nagano historic center with the ZENKOJI TEMPLE within walking distance.
We’re a block from MAIN STREET, 6min walk from the ZENKOJI TEMPLE, and an easy stroll to just about everywhere else. NAGANO CITY takes public transportation pretty seriously— you can hop a train or a bus and get most places from 1166backpackers.
The tasteful old private house, which was built over 90 years ago, was renovated without disturbing the good atmosphere of Japanese old house.
You can easily meet many people and socialize even if traveling alone in our lovely comfortable common room.
Come experience our unique atmosphere and discover Nagano with us!
We can accommodate maximum of 14 people each night
As for being small backpackers, we offer a family welcoming atmosphere for you.
●CHECK IN & OUT
Check -in time 16:00-21:00.
Check-out time 8:00-10:00 Lounge -11:00
No curfew, no lockout time.
If you let us know ahead of time, we will keep your luggage before 4:00PM.
If your arrival time is different from reception hours or you are changing your arrival time, e-mail or call us directly to confirm your check-in.
Otherwise WE MAY CLOSE THE RECEPTION FROM 1:00PM - 4:00PM.
The reception should be made aware of any change in your schedule.
Let us know if you have any special preferences. We will try to do our best to satisfy your expectations!
Large common space
Free coffee & Tea
Bicycle : 500JPY/day
Linen, Towel Included
Shower room : through the night
Laundry & dryer : 200 JPY each
Free Internet and WIFI at common space and rooms
*please consider other guests and neighbors
Lights-out at common space about 23:00 to 7:00.
*Please refrain from chatting at common space during that time.
We accept credit cards if the total amount will be over 10000 yen.
We accept cancellations, but our policy is 3 days (72 hours) in advance of your arrival.
50 % of the first night's room charge if you cancel your reservation 2 days prior to the date of your reservation.
100 % of the first night's room charge if you cancel your reservation 1day prior to the appointed day.
10% deposit you've paid is not included in your cancellation fee. You have to pay 100% fee without 10% deposit
If you do not show up for your reservation and do not contact us, we may charge the first 2 nights of the accommodation to your credit card. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>