Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our place is located in Sukhumvit 101/1 Road
1.3 km.from BTS(sky train) Punnawithi Station
30 km. From Suvarnabhumi Airport (40mins. by taxi).
All guest rooms have private bathroom and equipped with digital TV, microwave, refrigerator, air conditioner, hot water, and FREE WiFi.
We have a coin washing machine and dryer machine at the ground floor.
About the area, our town home is surrounded by market, convenience store, local street food and restaurants, school and coffee shop the area is safe and convenient.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 12 PM.(Noon) to 23:00 PM. Please contact us to inform your check-in times. We will prepare the room and key card upon arrival.
3. Check out before 11 AM.
Early check-in fee:
Before 6 AM. 100% of room rate will be charged.
Before 8 AM. 50% of room rate will be charged.
From 8 AM to 12 PM.(Noon) an additional fee 250 Bath will be charged.
From 12 PM.(Noon) free of charge if room available.
Late check-out fee:
After 12 PM.(Noon) an additional fee 250 Bath will be charged.
After 2 PM. an extra 50% of room rate will be charged.
After 6 PM. an extra 100% of room rate will be charged.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only
5. No smoking in the building.
6. Reception working hours 07:00-23:00. If you need to check-in before or after that time please contact us to confirm your arrival time. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Express check-in / out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>