Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1.Half, 50% of the balance due will be charged to your card by the lodge at the time of booking. The balance will be due on arrival
2. All bookings are final : we do not offer refund on deposit paid.
3. For cancellations with more than one month’s notice, you will be offered 50% half of what you have paid, towards a future reservation within one year.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full board package available.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
ACCESS To the lodge is the first part of your adventure. A basic level if fitness is required.
You will cross 2 rivers, either by ZIP LINE or walking across, about knee to thigh deep, with ropes to hold on and a pulley for your bags, making it fun and adventurous. We can help with any bags using our pulley system. And a short 5-10 minute walk through the neighbouring farm. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>