360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture

Superb 2912 Total Reviews

• elizamcguiness6260
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2018

I definitely recommend staying here. The staff were awesome especially Kitty and Isabel. Although I think it’s called 360 because that’s how many degrees it was in the hostel!

• lachiecraig1912
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Nov 2018

Best hostel I’ve stayed at! The staff are so friendly and helpful, it’s easy to make friends and they run events and dinners daily. The staff that ran the pub crawls and walking tour were AMAZING!! Kitty and Isabelle were so great. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Nov 2018

I wish I had a longer stay in Barcelona so I could soak up all this hostel has to offer! And the city too I guess. The staff from the get go were so friendly and made me feel at hkme, the hostel room/bed was really quite comfortable and felt spacious for an 8 bed dorm. If you’re staying in this hostel don’t book any other tours until you see what they have to offer!! They offer so many sightseeing activities and hostel group events that you absolutely get your money’s worth. I will be back! :)

Thank you very much! We really love what we do and we want to transmit fun to our guests, helping them to enjoy their trip to Barcelona with different activities that allow them to know the best of the city day and night. Let us know if you come back to Barcelona! =)

8th Nov 2018

Best hostel in Barcelona with the most amazing staff. If you're in Barcelona BE SURE to stay here!

Thank you so much for your review! We are really happy to enjoy the time with our guests =) Hope to see you again!

• micahaneman9010
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Nov 2018

Had the best hostel experience yet! The staff and atmosphere made it feel like a home away from home, but heaps more fun!!!

• daljeetcheema1419
  • England, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2018

Great staff, nice atmosphere.

Thank you so much!

• mwhittington
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2018

This hostel is legendary!!! The staff are the absolute best - incredibly friendly, welcoming and fun. Thanks so much to Kitty, Julie, Sigita, Isabel, Gareth, Juan, Nicolas, Fasa and everybody else at Hostel 360 Arts & Culture for making my time in Barcelona so incredible. Never seen so many big smiles in my life. Absolute beauties every one of them!! Long story short, best hostel of all time. If you stay anywhere else in Barcelona you are doing it wrong .

Thank you so much! We are always happy to help our guests and for us is just a pleasure to have great time with you! =)

• arrucha7685
  • Mexico, Male, 31-40
5th Nov 2018

The staff is the best!, Feels like home. I wil definitely come back to this cool hostel aim for any kind of travellers.

1st Nov 2018
5.7

Great location in a safe neighbourhood. Kitchen and laundry onsite and dorms have lockers. Free dinners but you will wait until 9:45pm to eat. Bathrooms are filthy, excrement on the walls was not cleaned during our 5 night stay. Beds were awful and ladder to top bunk was unsafe. Expect your roommates to make noise at all hours. Bring earplugs. I cut myself in the hostels hairdryer and reception didn’t have first aid! Receptionist requested we give 10:10 on the review which is totally dishonest.

• karinalloyd872834
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
29th Oct 2018

My stay here was awesome! The atmosphere is great, and I love the free dinners where everyone helps out. Soo good! Enjoyed my stay I would I highly recommend!

Hello!!! It´s so nice that you like the hostel, our activities and everything =). We hope to see you again soon!

×