360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture

9.5
Superb 2660 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2018

Had an absolute ball at this Hostel! Me and my friends stayed in an 8 room dorm and from the moment we walked in we are welcomed and special thanks to Joni for her amazing hospitality! Went on the pub crawls and took all the advice from the staff was a rad way to start the trip, many thanks to 360.

• hannxnelson6859
16th Jun 2018

Fantastic atmosphere at this hostel! Great staff & bunk mates, great conversations, and great night life. Barcelona is a beautiful city, but the people we met at 360 were truly the highlight of our trip. Can’t say it enough: stay here, stay here, stay here!!!

• tessihill1971
16th Jun 2018

I’m backpacking through Europe this summer, so I’ve stayed in many hostels. This is by far the best one I stayed in! Location is amazing (right by Arc de Triomf and great spots to eat and drink). The staff welcomed my friends and I with open arms and even helped out when we had a travel emergency! I’d like to give a special shout out to Joni and Marta who made my friends and I feel completely at home. Thank you so much!!! Loved this place!

It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us. Great to hear you had such a positive experience and that we could help you during your emergency! Come back and visit us again soon :) Good luck with the rest of your travels through Europe!

• rachelschimpf7118
  • USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2018

I love 360 arts&culture. The location is perfect, within 20 minutes walking to the beach and a metro close by. The hostel is very clean with comfortable beds. And the staff is very friendly and informative. Juan is very helpful in recommending activities and places to go. Plus the family dinners and bar crawls really help to bring everyone in the hostel together. By far the best hostel I have stayed in!

Thank you so much for your positive comments! Really good to hear you had a comfortable and friendly stay here with us! From all of the staff here at 360 Arts we wish you the best and look forward to having you back again soon :)

15th Jun 2018

Excellent hostel with great staff, facilities, and activities!

14th Jun 2018

This hostel was simply excellent and our experience was nothing short of incredible. I highly, highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Barcelona.

This is amazing to hear!! We are so glad you had such a positive experience with us. We would love to have you back to stay again soon. Safe travels :)

• alex_sep238200
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2018

Awesome hostel to stay in. I suggest to really take advange of the different activites they offer:)

Gracias! Great to hear you enjoyed all of our activities. Please visit us again if you are ever back in Barcelona :)

• krysaguilar
11th Jun 2018

Helpful and friendly staff! They have created the perfect social atmosphere. The free dinners, walking tours, and pub crawls are amazing. I would absolutely stay here again!

Thank you! Great to hear you enjoyed our social atmosphere and activities :) We hope you come back and visit us again soon

• India, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2018

I stayed in this hostel for 5 days and I made friends not only with the other people staying at the hostel but also the staff. The staff was extremely helpful, very hard working, welcoming and always smilimg. Juan and Marta who work there are the best and you can go to them with any queries or problems and they’ll help you in every way they can. The other great thing is the free tours, free dinner, which you can help prepare and mingle with everyone in the kitchen and the pub crawls they offer!

Avani, thank you so much for a great feedback! We are happy you had a such great stay with us! We are looking forward to have you back! Enjoy the rest of your travelling!

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2018

I've been in many many hostels around Europe and this one is a total win 😁 Rooms are big, bags safe in the lockers, balconies everywhere (big one can be a rooftop bar), common rooms, guitars, free food and social activities every night... atmosphere was great because you can be a social bird or a workaholic, there's space and respect for everyone. I'm coming back, I feel in love with this place and the whole city.

×