5footway.inn Project Ann Siang

Very Good 271 Total Reviews

• Northern Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Nov 2018
6.9

Confusion with booking , thought we were staying in the boat house. Small basic room, only one key for four people. Shared toliets clean. Staff were never there. Good value for money, good location.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
28th Oct 2018
6.6

This place was a bit odd, mainly because the only staff were 2 cleaners, there was no reception! You check in via a machine, the system is clunky and slow and couldn't find me by name, but the lobby has wifi so I found my reservation email with booking number and it was ok. There is no way to meet fellow travelers here. The bathrooms were extremely hot. Our room was comfortable. The location is great. There is nowhere secure to store your bags if you check in before 3pm.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2018
7.4

Nice stay, amazing location in Chinatown. All self service check in which is handy. Room was nice but mattress was very hard.

• juliie_thiollier6776
  • France, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2018

Amazing place where to stay. Everything was perfect, only two things could be ameliorate: - The breakfast and the area where to have it. Not enough place for everybody and short selection for the food. - Room especially doors à pretty noisy especially in the morning so sometimes it’s difficult to sleep well. But I’m general I really loved that place. I felt good there, thank you guys!

• kennanxc349
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2018
2.0

DO NOT BOOK HERE! There are 3 locations all within 400m of each other, making it very difficult to find where you’re supposed to check in vs actually stay. They’re all under construction. Won’t answer phones, emails, etc.. They even have an iPad at their locations for help that they won’t answer. There was no receptionist anywhere, just loud construction workers at 10pm and a do it yourself check in that said my booking couldn’t be found. After three hours, I gave up and went somewhere else.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2018
4.9

Nosiest hostel i’ve stayed in, had to leave after one night as i got no sleep. My room was right next to entrance and heard everyone come in shouting and laughing. Doors of rooms constantly being slammed shut. No staff to tell people to be quiet. Found few bugs on my wall. To get to my bed i had to climb the steepest ladders, my bed was in the wall therefore felt i was in a coffin, AC didn’t work but no one to tell. Male cleaner was in cleaning ladies showers at 9am. Good location.

• camila_fts6926
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2018
6.0

Beds are comfortable, shower is good. Main problem for me was that they double charged me! I paid upon check in in cash, and after I left the city they charged my credit card for the same amount. I’m trying to solve the situation by mail with website and the hostel for days, and I still didn’t receive ONE answer from the hostel and all the emails form website are clearly not making an effort. Really disappointed with both companies.

• harrietemmatyley7978
  • England, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2018
4.9

I arrived at about 10pm and after finding the hostel I read a sign saying I had to Go to another building to check in (bearing in mind my backpack is huge and I was very hot and tired) after about half an hour I’d checked in and was back in the hostel. No lift, just stairs, and 5 flights. Then the key I was given didn’t work so I ended up sleeping on the floor outside until someone came and let me in. I had an unfortunate series of events I appreciate, but I wouldn’t come back because of this

• tonyshi19929729
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2018
8.0

Decent hostel - this being Singapore it was probably the best value for money. The rooftop was nice but not a very social hostel. Location is superb as it is 2 mins walk away from the MRT station and surrounded by amazing hawker centers.

• dezpac
  • Philippines, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2018

The place is in perfect location. It is very near to everything and everywhere. It is very accesible to all tourist spots and food. The only concern is the cleanliness. They should check how the cleaners clean the bathrooms. They were not cleaning them properly. Molds are everywhere. Though they bathroom fixtures are modern and dirt is not visible, you can smell the molds and dirt.

×