Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1.to cancel your booking 5days before no comssion,
2.to cancel your booking less than 5days,we will charge you one day room fee,
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
1.cheapest one day tour to the terra-cotta warrios.
2.free meet at the main train station.
3.cheapest transportion arranged from the airport or visit some place of interesting or the north train station(xi'an bei)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The world's 10 most spectacular hostels
we have passed HI QUALITY youth hostel (HI-Q systerm)certificate
we offer :
cheapest one day tour (incloud terra-cotta warrios)
the YANGTZE RIVER boat tickets information.(cheapest and convenient)
hostel booking information in CHINA.
Tang Dynasty shows.
Booking flight tickets for free.
the tour to the TIBET and the permit
book train, plane tickets, local tours
large volume hot shower, western toilet
night pub, DVDs, music, beer, chess
lots of travelers for chat 'n' drink
luggage storage free of charge
nice Chinese traditional garden, chairs for suntan
The hostel is in a classic Chinese row houses community - a real historical architecture in this ancient city. The property has been in existence for 100 years. The whole setting is romantic and its design is based on row titles and white wall, timber windows, straight path through circular arch, courtyard planted with trees and scrubs etc. The characteristics of this architecture tend to coincide closely with the history of Chinese culture.
The original site contains 10 courts and the hostel is in count number2 to 8. In the modern history, it was also the command post for one of the renowned red army troops based in Xian.
The new hostel is situated in, and being part of, the former 'Eight Route army Xian Office'. It went through being, in different period of time, underground revolution activities post, red army liaison office and a reception centre for people involved in the war fighting against Japanese during the first half of last century. A memorial museum is just next to the hostel within the same compound.
We offer a pick-up service from the airport or main train station. After you have booked please email us with your flight number or train number and arrival time and we will be there to meet you. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
- Pool Table
7 Sages(Qixian)Youth Hostel says
In fact, the Eight Routine Army Memorial Museum and the Guan Zhong Non-Material Cultural Heritage Museums are within 2-3 minutes' walking distance. I also recommend that guests visit the Terracotta Army Museum, reputed as the eighth wonder of the world and listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
For fun around our hostel, we offer different games like table tennis, feather ball, snooker, chess, cards, daily movies, DVDs and books. We also organise different activities at some popular festivals.
I'd say most of our guests are aged 30 to 50. Peter, Manager
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>