A Sunflower Stop

Fabulous 411 Total Reviews
Fabulous 411 Total Reviews

18th Nov 2017

I had a private room, the place was nice and clean. If you want to be close the waterfront and beaches this is a great location. Friendly staff. The only thing was at my time of stay, the internet was really bad and kept disconnecting, I think they were trying to get people to fix it but wasn’t done before I left so it was a suboptimal experience in that aspect.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
17th Nov 2017

Absolutely love this place👌 The staff are fantastic very friendly and fun they created such a vibe, Had a blast chilling in the bar And the braai day was lush met so many great people!! Would recommend sunflower stop to anyone and everyone, will definitely be back soon.. special thanks to Kelly, Micky and Jon

• Germany, Female, 25-30
8th Nov 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at sunflowers stop. It’s a great hostel with an awesome location, friendly stuff and a lovely atmosphere. Would definitely stay there again.

• daniellejansen906831
  • South Africa, Female, 31-40
3rd Nov 2017

What an amazing place to stay even if it was for only 1 night. Friendly staff, always happy to assist. Strong WiFi access from my room. Close to all amenities. Its like home away from home. Will definitely go back to stay again and recommend the place to my friends and family. Had a great night thank you Kelly,Mikki and Jon.

• mikkihattingh212517
  • South Africa, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2017

Best hostel ever! The staff were amazing and the location is perfect! My stay was comfortable and affordable. Thanks for making my stay awesome. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
3rd Nov 2017

Possibly the best place in Cape Town! From the moment I walked in the door I felt welcome and at home. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and accommodating. Location was perfect for seeing Cape Town and Greenpoint itself felt safe. I will 100% come back to Sunflower and definitely recommend it to others! 10/10!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Sunflower stop came Higley  recommended  by friends of mine that often come to cape town and always stay at sunflower, the hospitality  and  homely feel they get @ sunflower backpacks is like no other. With the best staff imaginable . We checked  in two nights  ago and Jean  the barman really  spiced it up with great recommendations and made the best bbq ever. I will definitely  recommend  sunflower stop to anybody  traveling  to capetown. Ask for Jean the bartender

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Good stay overall, the staff were friendly and I liked the location as it was a short walk to the waterfront. They had braai on Saturday which was great way to meet people and a bar open every night downstairs, though didn't destribe you if u went to bed early. My only complain would be the deposit we put down wasn't taken of as they said it didn't go to them so ended up paying £20 more, which we weren't told about untill we got there.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Great location, however, not so much going on during the night.

×