Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Eco-friendly and recycled materials to build up our property such as shipping containers, bamboo trees and etc
Great and cheap local food, especially seafood with many different portions
Cooking classes are available for experiencing
Picturesque blue river and green limestone mountains viewing from rooms, rooms with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.
Peaceful and quiet local life in the area and surroundings
Nice spot for swim and hang out.
Good English speaking guide
Useful tours and experience talks
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00 .
24 hour reception.
Accommodation might pre-authorization the credit card before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, cash.
Child friendly only if staying with an adult in private rooms.
Non smoking except specific areas. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Card Phones
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>