Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Atlas project gives travelers the chance to set off and explore authentic Gran Canaria.
We want to share local insights to explore not only Las Palmas city but also the most remote and hidden spots of the island.
Our motivation is to create an alternative to mass tourism connecting travelers and locals – in a local barrio in Las Palmas city, at the most isolated inhabited spot on the island and a small mountain village.
Atlas Association is here with the support of volunteers from all over the world. We see travel as a way to promote cultural exchange, environmental awareness and a fair economy.
Located in the local neighborhood La Isleta, an area which has experienced little impact by tourist development and boasts true Canarian Spirit, we are promoting outdoor activities but also local culture of La Isleta, Las Palmas city and the whole island. We organize talks, film screenings, artesan markets, poetry readings, all completely free.
You’ll find yourself surrounded by the charm of peeling facades and narrow streets. A short walk is Mercado del Puerto, a closed-roof marketplace where you can enjoy a vibrant tapas night every Friday. Fabrica La Isleta, only 5 minutes walking distance, offers weekly concerts, jam sessions etc.
A stones throw from here is the northern-most end of Las Canteras, a 3.5 km stretch of beach that draws people to Las Palmas year-round. To the north is the iconic El Confital; a rocky beach and outcropping that provides a quiet retreat from the city bustle as well as a world class surf spot.
The building occupies four floors, with a choice of 4 bed dorms, 2 bed dorms and double bed private rooms. Each room has a bathroom and lockers
Our walls are splashed with impressive artwork from some aspiring local and international hands.
The rooftop boasts a large terrace with great views to enjoy the eternal spring that is a trademark of Las Palmas. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>