Abbey Court Apartments

9.0
Superb 468 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Dec 2017

The apartments were super affordable and in a great location that made it easy to catch the Airlink bus and do bus tours each day.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
1st Nov 2017

I inadvertently left behind my raincoat, (Imagine that in Dublin) It was a lovely day, and not until I had reached the Giants Causeway, did I realize, that I had left my raincoat (a gift) hanging on a hook on the Abbey Court Door. I promptly rang and let it be known. The next day I called (In person) to Abbey Court, low and behold, they delivered my precious raincoat back to me. It revived my faith in honesty and kindness.

Ah glad you were happy! Thanks for staying with us :)

• England, Female, 41+
21st Oct 2017

Couldn't have been better

Awesome thanks!

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
7th Oct 2017

Great location. The apartment was a good size and the free breakfast in the hostel along the road each morning was an added bonus. Highly recommended!

Thanks kindly - come back soon :)

29th Sep 2017

The apartments are very spacious and clean, great location across the river from temple bar area and lots of nightlife. Close to all of the attractions you'll want to see. The staff were super friendly and helpful! We never made it to the breakfast or really to see most of the main facility but I would definitely recommend staying here!

Brilliant stuff thank you :)

• Canada, Male, 41+
27th Sep 2017

My wife and I spend a couple nights in one of the single bed apartments. The front desk staff at the hostel were great, super nice and friendly. I would definitly stay here again and recomend it to any friends visiting Dublin.

Brilliant thanks!

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Sep 2017

My wife and I had a very nice 2 night stay. We stayed in one of the apartments. It had everything we needed. The apartment was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent, right in the center of the city with many attractions within walking distance. The staff, all of them, were so very helpful and friendly. I certainly would recommend a stay here without hesitation.

Ah thank you so much!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2017

Fantastic location, lovely staff and great price--cheaper than any of the hotels in the area for sure and you have your own privacy and cooking facilities

Ah wonderful. Thanks a mil!

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Aug 2017
6.9

The staff were great! It's right downtown. We had the private apartment, which had a pullman kitchen, living area, bedroom and bath, and in a separate building. The common areas are old-school hostel. Lots of people from all over the world coming and going. A little grungy, compared to where we'd stayed in Austria and Czech Republic. Breakfast was a crowd, but we loved the couple we shared a table with!

Awesome thanks!