Abbey Court

Fabulous 8337 Total Reviews

• harleycubberley2926
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2018

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! as well as being clean and comfortable with all the amenities you could wish for and lovely friendly staff, Abbey Court has a really cool, fun vibe.

• kmbuerge5245
  • USA, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Abbey Court. The breakfast was really good (more than just toast!) and I slept surprisingly well, despite sharing a room with 19 (and then 23) other people.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2018
6.6

The 24 bed dorm is acutally quite ok. The beds are quite comfortable and the room smells fresh even though there is no window. There is the possibility to lock the luggage underneath the bed. But the drawers squeek and are especially annoying during the night when people get back from drinks. The guests at the hostel were really respectful though...

• strebeisabel7646
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2018

A nice hostel with very central location. It was clean and the free breakfast was decent. My only complaint is that my room had no bathroom, and the nearest showers were on a different floor. It was so large that it felt a little impersonal, but if that's what you are looking for this place would do just fine.

Hi there, thanks for the review. We have lots of ensuite bedrooms too but they need to be booked and are a tiny bit more expensive!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2018
6.6

The location is great for this hostel as it's central to several sites, cafes, restaurants, and bars. However, I wasn't able to check in until 2pm and my flight landed at 5am. The hostel does not have a comfortable lounging area, just a dining area which isn't the best atmosphere. It also doesn't have a secure luggage holding unless you pay for it. Most of the staff was helpful.

Thanks for the review. Sorry you landed so early and were uncomfortable :( We will have more comfortable areas once our renovations are finally done.

• ariquelle
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, has a good social atmosphere. Probably my new top choice for Dublin hostels.

Ah thanks a million!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2018

Abbey Court was a very comfortable stay. The 20 bedded room was pretty great considering the number of people in the room. The staff were great and helped whenever and however they could. The breakfast and location was a plus point! Overall a great stay (albeit smoke from the smoking corner would go all the way to the corridors to all the floors!)

• atlasviivos3957
  • USA, Female, 18-24
7.4

For the price that I paid for my hostel, it was definitely worth it. I had a great location basically in the center of Dublin and had access to almost all the bus lines from this hostel. The bathrooms were relatively clean and so were the sheets. The bed and locker I was provided was a little old though and difficult to use. The luggage room was also completely open to anyone who made it past the reservation desk starting at 5am, which made me somewhat uncomfortable.

• declankinsella9379
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2018

One of the best hostels in Europe. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Location is second to none, ‘right off O’ Connell Street. Amenities are fantastic WiFi, kitchen access and a free breakfast laid on. I would happily recommend the Abbey Court Hostel to anyone. I have stayed in many 3* hotels that did not measure up to this hostel. Fantastic Value for Money. I look forward to my next stay.

Thank you so so much! Delighted to hear! :)

7th Apr 2018
7.4

Staff wasn't very helpful

We're sorry to hear that. I'd love if you mailed me to let me know any issues we had so we can work on them. Many thanks :)

×