Abbey Court

8.5
Fabulous 8709 Total Reviews

13th Jul 2018
3.1

The place was so noisy, no carten in front of bed, if one person turn on his light or laptop, all the room will be shiny and no one can sleep. One staff (women) she was super rude, she thought she can answer to me like a boss. But they forget I paid 54 euroes and they didn't accept me for free or charity. ( One man as a receptionist was friendly and polite) The location is good and at city center. Breakfast was minimum, but for solo travelling not bad.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

Hostel was good. Bathroom was really small and sink and shower were tiny. Great location though. Easily walkable to many sites.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
6.6

This hostel has a great location in the city center. The hostel has a nice pub. The staff was friendly, although the lady who checked me in didn't have any knowledge of the hostel and the city and couldn't answer my questions. The toilets and bathrooms were not very clean and some of the toilets didn't fluch all the way. In general this wasn't the best hostel in which I have ever stayed, but for a few nights it was okay.

• e_balland9101
  • Canada, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2018

I was only one night, so I need it only for sleeping. Location is central, breakfast is Ok, had cheese and ham. But it is difficult to sleep at night because there is a lot of traffic under the windows and you cannot close them because no air to breathe. They do not lend you converters to charge cell phone as they do in Switzerland with deposit, they want you to buy converter from them.

Thanks for your review.

10th Jul 2018

Probably one of the best-looking hostels I have ever stayed in. It has everything, and it is in the center of town.

Thanks so much!

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Really great hostel! Best breakfast I've had at any hostel. Great atmosphere - so quirky! Really helpful staff. I had to reprint my plane tickets home because the flight was cancelled and they printed them off for free immediately for me at about 11pm and couldn't have been friendlier or more sympathetic. They were also very helpful when I asked how to get to Howth and where to get the airport bus. Loved my stay :)

Awesome thank you :)

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

This hostel is huge! But in a nice backpack-y way. It’s like a graffiti filled maze, loved it. Staff was super friendly and the overall atmosphere was just lovely. Sanitary could have been cleaner, but hey, I paid like 13 euros for a bed so what do you expect? Location is simply perfect. Overall I had an excellent stay, would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your review - we have high standards of cleanliness and if an area needs attention once we know we attend to it straight away :)

• gilbe9029853
  • USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Abbey court was a good choice for my stay! It was very easy to check in and out, and the staff were very kind. I wish they would have provided locks for free, as I had not planned on staying in a hostel and it was a last minute decision, but I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a clean and simple stay!

Thanks for your review :)

• Albania, Male, 31-40
5th Jul 2018
2.0

I was disappointed regarding the refund policy.

Hi there, thanks for the review. Sorry you were so disappointed. Our policy is stated clearly in all communication and on all of our online booking agents.

• catigirl673
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2018

Could not have a better location! It seemed that this hostel was the absolute center of Dublin. The cleanliness was not 100% and the rooms could get really hot, but the value you get for the price made it extremely worth it. The staff was really nice, wifi worked great, and the lockers under the beds work really well for keeping your things safe.

Hi there, thanks for your review and glad you were happy with your stay. We have cleaners rotated on site 24 hours so if an area is unsatisfactory we can attend it urgently. We also do regular training and checks on cleaning so sorry to hear you found it below standard.

×