Abbey Court

Fabulous 8858 Total Reviews

• rachaelmjo9495
  • USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Jul 2018

I was only here for one night, but overall I was impressed with the location and the facilities. The 6-bed female dorm I stayed in was narrow but very clean and still enough space to move around. There is a bathroom with a toilet, shower, and sink right in the room, with an additional sink & mirror located outside of the bathroom, which was convenient. There were also more showers in the halls. Includes breakfast- I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Dublin!

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2018

Excellent job all around. They could have told me they charge for towels beforehand though.

Thanks for your review. That information is on our website :)

• bottophoto
  • USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
23rd Jul 2018

Great place to book. Met all our needs and beds were comfy.

Brilliant! Glad you were happy :)

22nd Jul 2018

Great location, Temple Bar is located within a couple minutes walk. Grafton street is also nearby. The breakfast buffet had great options, just make sure you make it down to breakfast before 9:30 a.m. I got there at 9:30 on the dot and the doors where closed. The lady would not let me in, not even to get cereal. The cleanliness of the place was ok. I thought my sheets and pillow had a smelly stench to it. Not sure how often they wash and change the linens.

22nd Jul 2018
6.3

I thought this was a pretty basic hostel; no very special touches or anything to note. Very disappointed in the staff, however. A few were enthusiastic interested in making my visit to Dublin fun, but the majority seemed uninterested in their jobs. I asked where I could get a bus card, where I could get some soap, where I could do whatever, and the answer was always "go to the tourist office down the road". I know I can ask elsewhere. An attitude like that just makes guests feel unwelcome.

7.4

The location was perfect and the staff was very helpful. The crates for lockers in our room were very squeaky which woke everyone up whenever any crate was moved even a little so should use some grease. The advertised cinema room and hammock room were under construction which was a bummer. Was hoping price would be reduced to accommodate. A free city walking tour picks you up from the lobby which is super convenient.

21st Jul 2018

Very very good with thank laurance Mullins will be back

Awesome thank you!

• gibbonschemistry3481
  • USA, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2018

My wife and another couple stayed at the Abbey Court for three nights, in a 4-bed ensuite. We enjoyed the privacy of having our own bathroom and shower, despite the increase in price. The rooms were clean upon arrival, and cleaned everyday, whether we were gone or not. Some of the bed sheets looked a little worn and used, but the beds were comfortable enough. The location is what is best about this hostel. You are walking distance from everything in Dublin city, and can hear live music.

Glad you enjoyed your stay :)

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Jul 2018

Security in our rooms was good with lockers under the bed. The shower facilities were a bit old in our room. Atmosphere was good. It is quiet a big hostel though so can be difficult to meet people. Location is the best, very central and not far from main attractions. Wifi was good throughout the hostel. Overall, would recommend.

20th Jul 2018
7.4

The location is excellent. They don’t have enough toilets & showers for the amount of people staying there. They want you to “go to the next floor” if your 2 toilets are busy. Well that’s an inconvenience considering our room alone had 22 beds in it & there’s more rooms like that on the floor. Also a personal light would be nice, because it’s very dark in the room even during the day. And trying to organize ourselves was very difficult

×